Re: [Planner Dev] Windows patch

Hi,

Sorry for not responding sooner.

The patch looks fine to me, I'll commit it asap. I have a few questions
though:

Could we please move the rc file to the data/ directory? And would it be
possible to generate it from a .in file? (So you don't have to sync the
version).

+#ifndef WIN32
 	filename = mrp_paths_get_image_dir ("gnome-planner.png");
 	gtk_window_set_default_icon_from_file (filename, NULL);
 	g_free (filename);
+#else
+	filename = g_win32_get_package_installation_subdirectory (NULL, NULL,
"share/icons");
+	gtk_icon_theme_append_search_path (gtk_icon_theme_get_default(),
+					   filename);
+	g_free (filename);
+#endif

I prefer to not use the same ifdef for two different parts of code, i.e.
I don't see how those two relate, so I'd prefer:

#ifndef WIN32
        gnome stuff
#endif

#ifdef WIN32
        unrelated windows stuff
#endif

And I think we need to set the window icon for windows as well?

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/