Re: [Planner Dev] Planner on Windows

> Aaah!  The suspense is killing me.  ;-)

Well, I have it avaiable online but I am not making it officially available because I need to provide the patches needed to make it work and to the dependency libraries I changed. If it wasn't for that part, it would already be online for people to try.

Good news is that I already integrated the Windows help and there will be native printing soon on Windows (works now but there are a few bugs in it being worked out).

Hold on tight. It is coming. I won't be able to post the patches and other stuff until probably Sunday, but we are almost there.

Francisco