[Planner Dev] Resource pool for multiple projects

Hi there,

I checked the 0.13 version and I found it great :)
The resource view is very useful.

I would like to know, how can I manage several projects with the same resource pool? In my experience the same resource usually shared beetween more then 2 projects and I have to manage this stupid situation.

So, is there any possibilities to handle this situation (except using only one projects, which include all the others as subprojects - even it is a working way)?

Thank you,

István