Re: [Planner Dev] Python "import planner" error

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 10:13 +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> No it's just a miss. By the way, we should probably split out the ui
> parts in its own module.

Well, iirc, I once looked at doing that. I don't remember the exact
reason but I think it finished in not being usefull as some logic is
within the planner application or something like that.
Looking at the sources, I'm probably wrong on that and this could
probably be done.
However one should matter a bit on differencing the planner import
depending on the context.
On the python interpreter itself, the PlannerApplication is a new one
wherease from planner application, it's just a binding to the one that
already exists. There must be a couple of other things like that.
Anyway, I won't have time to spend on that in the upcoming months.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.

--
"Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence.
 Simplicity does."