Re: [Planner Dev] Pre-release 0.12.94

Jani Tiainen wrote:

I think I announced a while ago that I'm working on undo and unstable linking/unlinking (if there is even one...)

Yeah, nice!

The plans for a bit longer term are still to work towards something that we can call 1.0, i.e. adding basic features that are still missing. Larger changes are not realistic at this point since there is no one to do the actual coding needed for that.

BTW, where is this list of features tought to be in 1.0...

In bugzilla with the 1.0 milestone target. We'll have to add things to it as we go along of course.

It's also not really realistic to try to do any time schedule for releases since the resources working on Planner are very close to zero. We just have to adapt to the sporadic development and make the best of it (like this release :).

Um... Well, didn't exactly meant that it should be in that extent... Just to point out that 0.14 is out eg. on Q4/2005, it can be always changed, it's just there to make illusion that we're actually doing something... =)

The point is that I don't think it's worth it to even make a course schedule at this point since it will be way off (this release that will get out during this week hopefully was supposed to be released last fall, for example). For a project with such limited resources, it just not feasible in my opinion.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/