Re: [Planner Dev] Pre-release 0.12.94

Jani Tiainen wrote:

Wow... Well, now since Planner is getting stage where it has much of functionality and it's pretty usable in it's state, I think that development could take another step too: plan next release. What will be done, (except fixing bugs of course), some preliminary schedule for release etc.

My plans for 0.14 are basically what's in bugzilla for that milestone target. It consists of a number of small features but mostly cleaning up and finishing what's started (undo and database parts). If anyone wants to work in a particular bug or feature, we can add them to that target in bugzilla.

The plans for a bit longer term are still to work towards something that we can call 1.0, i.e. adding basic features that are still missing. Larger changes are not realistic at this point since there is no one to do the actual coding needed for that.

It's also not really realistic to try to do any time schedule for releases since the resources working on Planner are very close to zero. We just have to adapt to the sporadic development and make the best of it (like this release :).

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/