Re: [Planner Dev] Reporting Actual Effort in the Tasks Page

I thought my updates were to v0.12.
I agree that these changes should be done to the core code. My problem is that my development environments (Mandrake 10.0 and Ubuntu 5.0?) don't compile the head version. And I don't have the time to set up a proper environment.

Richard Hult wrote:
Cameron Shorter wrote:

Hi,

Attached is my quick hack to the planner stylesheets.
I couldn't work out how to sum() only leaf task nodes within one stylesheet, so I strung a number of stylesheets together.
You can execute the stylesheets using the following:

xsltproc evm1.xsl schedule.mrproject > x.xml ; xsltproc evm2.xsl x.xml > y.xml ; xsltproc mrproject2html.xsl y.xml > schedule.html

If you have a look at schedule.html (attached) you will see I've added columns for Work Completed, Earned Value = Cost Completed, Earned Value % (EV as a percentage).

I've also fixed a bug where the "Cost" column was being calculated incorrectly. (This bug might be fixed in v13, I was using v11 as my source).

Just so you know, there has been a lot of changes done to the
stylesheets since 0.11.

Regarding costs, they should not really be calculated by the stylesheet,
but by Planner. The real fix is to write the cost to the saved planner
files.

Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net