Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Win32 - Cygwin edition

Jani Tiainen kirjoitti:
For myself I've planned to make actually Planner compatible .NET based tool that is meant to run under windoze...

This project is one long term idea and never know can I even start it farther than this note.. =)

Forgot to mention:

Currently known ports that work are GTK+, Glade and AFAIK GnomeCanvas...

But there is new project that might prove valuable over time - Evolution-Win32. Tor Lillqvist (guy who mainly ported GIMP & GTK to windoze) has been hired by Novell to do porting...

Maybe over time there will be something usable that makes possible to run Planner under native Windows...