Re: [Planner Dev] planner crashes on amd64 platform

Jani Tiainen wrote:
Oliver Rath kirjoitti:

Hi,

i tried it now on a piii-650mhz gentoo platform: planner rocks!

So Im shure, there is an arch-prob for amd64. If Anybody needs a test-planner-file, mail me!

Oliver

Send test file to me, I've AMD64 arch, but running Debian AMD64 port instead and I haven't seen such a messages.

Jani, if it's possible, could you try it the crash happens on a line like this:

mrp_calendar_set_days (calendar, date, mrp_day, -1);

and try changing it to this:

mrp_calendar_set_days (calendar, date, mrp_day, (mrptime) -1);

The -1 is probably passed as an int instead of the long, which messes up the sign.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/