Re: [Planner Dev] Re: Planner win32

Jani Tiainen wrote:

Well, I've resumed my work on native win32 port, and started some collaboration with Evolution-win32 folks.

Now I've got rid of most annoying problem - working XML::Parser, but there is problems to build gtk-doc...

But maybe there is still light in the end of tube... right?

I guess the problem is that you need gtk-doc installed even if you don't enable it in the build. It might be possible to just get the m4 file from gtk-doc and use it to disable gtk-doc.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/