Re: [Planner Dev] New pre-release, 0.12.92

Kurt Maute wrote:

** (planner:7567): CRITICAL **: file mrp-old-xml.c: line 1153
(old_xml_get_int): assertion `node != NULL' failed
planner: symbol lookup error: /usr/local/lib/planner/plugins/libmsp-
plugin.so: undefined symbol: mrp_project_set_uri

Looks like you didn't do make install in the source root?

After recompiling & installing, I still get the same result - both from
the pre-release and from cvs.  Anyone else get the same result?  I can
provide a test file if anyone's interested in trying it out.

Did you install in in /usr/local with an old version still in /usr, and not having set LD_LIBRARY_PATH etc?

Actually, we should probably put a test file in CVS, no?  In the
examples folder?

Yeah, we could do that.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/