[Planner Dev] Gantt View

I am beginning to use planner for my projects, but i need to view more columns in gantt view, (notes, resources, etc) so i modified the sources to introduce the desired columns in the view, but wouldn't be better to have a more general task column list and let the user choose what columns are to be included in the view for each view when referencing the tasks ? The settings can be saved in the data file.
I can send you the patch (static column display) if you are interested.
I am making the modification in the 12.1 codebase.

--
lb