Re: [Planner Dev] Modifying HTML export

emre akbas wrote:
Hi list,

Hi,

  After a quick scan of the code I've understood that I should modify
the file planner-html-plugin.c in order to modify the layout or the
content of HTML export. Then, I couldn't find the function called
"mrp_project_export". Am I on the correct way? Could anyone please
point to the file/function where I can implement the changes to HTML
export?

The HTML is produced by applying an XSL stylesheet to the XML format saved by Planner. The stylesheets are in the sources, data/stylesheets.

You should consider getting Planner from CVS since the stylesheet has changed since the last release:

http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

The module name is "planner".

Regards,
Richard