Re: [Planner Dev] Some help to improve planner

> Now with planner you can't view when a resource isn't at work from Mon
> to Fri, with my patch when a task is assigned to John and John is in
> holiday for a week it's task(s) for this week will be "quoted" up and down
> with a "not work" gray band.

> To draw "not work" band I need much more vertical space beetween tasks.

> I see the piece of code that you tell me but changing in this place we
> loose alignement task-description <=> graphical view.
> There is a way to change the spacing into the task-descr columns,
> the graphical part inherits automatically the new height with the
> gtk_tree_view_column_cell_get_size ?

Maybe a better way would be to grey out the bar or make it transparent
or semitransparent during non-working days.  Remember you will have to
check all the resources assigned to the task to determine a non-working
period.

Also, I think this should be a view option - something that the user can
turn on and off like critical path hilighting.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>