Re: [Planner Dev] Re: Planner-dev Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

Golden, James kirjoitti:
I don't have it exactly right, but I think he is saying something to this effect:

Hi,

You have genuinely cool pictures on the net!!! I hope you understand
German. If not you simply have to look at the (spelling? or letter?) ok, then that will be good.
Greetings,
Patrick

I am having trouble with the word Buchstaben. I found two translations for the word either spelling or letter, but neither seem to make much sense. Hope it helps.

With my very bad German, I'm pretty sure that "Buchstaben" is dictionary.

--

Jani Tiainen