Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:30:54 -0700
From: Chris Ladd <caladd particlestorm net>
Subject: [Planner Dev] Totally unrelated, but hoping someone can help
To: planner-dev lists imendio com

Hi Guys,

I got a comment post to my blog in German and unfortunately I don't
speak the language. I know Planner is a pretty international group so I
am hoping someone on the list can help me out. Here is the comment:

Hi du hast echt coole bilder im netz!!!
Ich hoffe du verstehst deutsch.Wenn nicht schau dir einfach nur die
Buchstaben an ok dann machs mal gut!!!
Gru Patrick

I think I have translated the first couple of sentences correctly:

Hi,
You have genuinely cool pictures on the net!!! I hope you understand
German. <Sentence I can't translate>
Greetings,
Patrick

Can anyone help me finish the translation, specifically the last
sentence?

Thanks,

Chris Ladd
--