Re: [Planner Dev] Planner for Windows

> Okay, there is some issue regarding 0.13 and the way it does same
> date/time conversions. Specially it seems to affect systems
> running
> non-English versions of Windows.
>
> Problem disappears in post-0.13 versions from CVS, where date/time
> handling has been rewritten.
>
> After obtaining newest CVS-compilation it worked like a charm...

I've posted a new installer based on the CVS version. You can download it from:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=135505&package_id=148812&release_id=318410

> Few concerns about build process... New translations, current
> build
> can't handle them... Right? Since I'm considering to do Finnish
> translation...

Yes, I started working on that as well as cleaning up the makefile depending on my directory.

> Building installation tree. There should be "make -f
> Makefile.win32
> install" (or similiar) that makes runtime tree, it's a helluva job
> make tree from scratch. Specially for developers.

Yes. This will be done. I just need to write it.

> For bugzilla there might be need to start having different
> platforms,
> since there will be issues regarding different platforms (like
> runtime
> location depedency in win32 platform)

True.

> There is a thing regarding SF.NET page:
>
> All GPL/LGPL sources should be local (it is generally considered
> inadequate just to link them since you have _no_ control for
> location of
> files in linkged pages) if you redistribute binaries.

Yes, I know about this. I am in the process of fixing it. It just takes time :-)

Francisco