Re: [Planner Dev] Planner for Windows

fmoraes nc rr com kirjoitti:
You can now try Planner on Windows. The installer and other information can be fond at http://winplanner.sourceforge.net/

Please send me feedback about it and any corrections to the instructions for the brave that try to compile it :-)

The Windows patch will continue to evolve as needed and hopefully it will be part of Planner. You can also test my pango printing patch in this version where you can mix English and other language characters freely on Planner (I've tested English + Japanese for example).

I just installed binary version and guess what..? It doesn't work. =)

It installed OK, starts and shows part of screen, but no icons etc. Then it just hangs (not responding).

Running Windows XP Pro SP2 (Finnish)... So any ideas what goes wrong? (Is there some switch to produce commandline debug output?)

--

Jani Tiainen