Re: [Planner Dev] Planner for Windows

Francisco Moraes wrote:
Jani Tiainen wrote:

Nice job. I'll try to find way to compile that under Cygwin because Cygwin could provide better automake/autoconf tools than MSYS (that has a bad support for those)

Well, I chose MSYS because it was simpler to do. You can compile under Cygwin as my makefiles don't depend on autoconf/automake. I just didn't try it. My usual problem with cygwin is that autoconf doesn't select add the -mno-cygwin unless --host=i686-pc-mingw32 (or something like that I forgot).

A patch that uses a separate set of makefiles would be a lot easier to get into CVS from my point of view. I wasn't very happy with the approach that littered the makefiles with "if win32 ...".

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/