Re: [Planner Dev] configure errors on Mac OS X

Matt Holland wrote:
Similar to the writer below, I am trying to run Planner 0.12.1 on Mac OS X
10.3.5, and got the same sort of GLIB errors when trying to run the
executable after compilation.

--> I tried the CVS module, but "configure" reports that libglade-2.0 needs
to be version 2.4.0 or higher. However, the latest version of Libglade
available on the Mac (AFAIK) is 2.3.6.

Any ideas?

Compile newer libglade on Mac and try again. I did that on my Windoze system and since glade really don't have any special magic in it, you it propably compile out-of-box with just running configure, make and make install...

--

Jani Tiainen