[Planner Dev] configure errors on Mac OS X

Similar to the writer below, I am trying to run Planner 0.12.1 on Mac OS X
10.3.5, and got the same sort of GLIB errors when trying to run the
executable after compilation.

--> I tried the CVS module, but "configure" reports that libglade-2.0 needs
to be version 2.4.0 or higher. However, the latest version of Libglade
available on the Mac (AFAIK) is 2.3.6.

Any ideas?

On Sun Aug 22 23:58:32
Richard Hult  <richard imendio com> wrote:

Hi,

> I am attempting to run Planner 0.12 (similar results with Mr. Project
> 0.9.1) here on Mac OS X 10.3.4 with Gnome 2.6.2 and GTK 2.4.7/GLIB
> 2.4.6, and all has been built fine, but when I launch Planner, the
> following errors are reported:

This should work a lot better in CVS, since we have fixed some linking
problem that appear on BSD variants and Windows, so OSX should benefit from
this too. It would be great if you could try it out and confirm that it
works (It's in the module "planner" on GNOME CVS, let me know if you need
further instructions). Regards, Richard