Re: [Planner Dev] Planner-win32, still alive and kicking.

Christian Hack wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: planner-dev-bounces lists imendio com [mailto:planner-dev-bounces lists imendio com] On Behalf Of Jani Tiainen
Sent: Friday, 8 October 2004 4:06 PM
To: planner-dev lists imendio com
Subject: [Planner Dev] Planner-win32, still alive and kicking.

Hello again.

First at all I just changed to use GMane lists instead of direct mailing list. Makes my life easier. =)

Second... I just got fresh tree from CVS and I'm going to do all changes necessary to get native win32 planner running hopefully within week or two since I finally got through hard time at work...

Is there a Win32 binary anywhere (even if it's an older version)?

Err... No. =)

Since it has never worked very well. See <http://www.sunpoint.net/~jtiai/> for more information what works (or worked)

And building one that works under cygwin is PITA, but if they manage to get GConf working under Cygwin, there will be Cygwin version of Planner.

I'd like to try a few things and don't have the resources to set up a Linux
box specifically to try out Planner.

Use Knoppix. Linux that is booted and run from CD. That's what I have done to satisfy Linux needs. You don't need to mess with any config. I'm not sure is Planner included in latest Knoppix...

--

Jani Tiainen