Re: [Planner Dev] updated user guide

-- Kurt Maute <kurt maute us> wrote :
> Hi All,

Hi,

> I posted an updated version of the Planner user guide on
> http://www.planetplanner.org for the upcoming release of v0.13.

> http://www.planetplanner.org/?q=node/31

> As always your feedback is welcome.

Nice job ! nice to have a good documentation about our favorite software
:-)

# some comments about the pdf version :

- page 3 : at the end of the page, in the foot notes, text is written which
  should note (I suppose) : "Decreased number of screenshots due to..."

# personnal comments (those are on the form and not about the content) :

- it would be nice to have a first page with a nice image a planner logo
  and a nice presentation.

- the margins are not always respected, as for example in page 8 where
  the image is over the margin, or page 4 where the title "table of
  contents" eats a part of the left margin.

Do you already have someone working on a French translation ? If not, I
could help !

Regards,
Pierre-Andre Galmes
--
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure out how