Re: [Planner Dev] Task/Resource and Project property redo/undo patch.

On mån, 2004-05-24 at 05:27 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:

> Attached is version 0.9 of this patch.

After a first brief look, it seems fine overall. I'll take a closer look
and commit this as soon as I can. Thanks a lot!

> This does not restore the resource or task properties if
> the custom property was deleted from the project.
>
> Thats a fairly major activity. We could work on that or
> simply warn that there is NO undo for the values and add
> that in a later Planner version e.g. 0.13 /1.0.

It seems like a fairly uncommon task as well, so this might not be a too
bad restriction.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/