Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Gantt and Tasks view undo completed

Hi!

El lun, 17-05-2004 a las 09:28, Richard Hult escribió:
> On sön, 2004-05-16 at 11:08 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > Here goes a more complete patch from the last about undoing custom
> > properties. This one includes also the undo of reset constraints. With
> > the patch we have finished the implementation work in the tasks view and
> > gantt view.
> >
> > No it is time to testing when we have commited the patch.
> >
> > I have started to work in the task editor. I plan to send a patch next
> > week.
>
> Cool :)
>
> A few comments: you are leaking the gvalues, they are allocated with
> g_new but never freed (the ones in the custom property edit cmd). And
> I'm sure you'll remove the C++ comments before committing ;)

Hmmm, g_value_unset doesn't free the memory for the value? If not, we
have the same prob in resource view. Hmmm, reading devhelp it seems that
if frees the resource in the value but not the value itself. We have to
check that in other places also.

C++ comments removed! ;-)

> Feel free to commit, thanks!

I have commited.