Re: [Planner Dev] Planner Gantt and Tasks view undo completed

On sön, 2004-05-16 at 11:08 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Here goes a more complete patch from the last about undoing custom
> properties. This one includes also the undo of reset constraints. With
> the patch we have finished the implementation work in the tasks view and
> gantt view.
>
> No it is time to testing when we have commited the patch.
>
> I have started to work in the task editor. I plan to send a patch next
> week.

Cool :)

A few comments: you are leaking the gvalues, they are allocated with
g_new but never freed (the ones in the custom property edit cmd). And
I'm sure you'll remove the C++ comments before committing ;)

Feel free to commit, thanks!
Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/