Re: [Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin
- From: Richard Hult <richard imendio com>
- To: John_Minkle huntalternatives org
- Cc: Planner Project Manager - Development List <planner-dev lists imendio com>
- Subject: Re: [Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:34:50 +0200
On tis, 2004-05-11 at 11:13 -0400, John_Minkle huntalternatives org
Would you consider joining the mailing list? That way I don't have to
manually accept each mail sent to the list :)
> More specific info about dropdowns on Cygwin:
> All the Dropdowns on the "New predecessor" Dialog work fine.
> If you click the Start Date in the Task List you get the calendar
> popup, but if you try to change "As soon as possible" to something
> else, the dropdown box just goes blank.
Can you still click them, or are they unresponsive too?
I'm not sure what the problem might be, I guess that some debugging on
such an environment is the way to go.
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/
] [Thread Prev