Re: [Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin

On tis, 2004-05-11 at 11:13 -0400, John_Minkle huntalternatives org

Would you consider joining the mailing list? That way I don't have to
manually accept each mail sent to the list :)

> More specific info about dropdowns on Cygwin:
> All the Dropdowns on the "New predecessor" Dialog work fine.
> If you click the Start Date in the Task List you get the calendar
> popup, but if you try to change "As soon as possible" to something
> else, the dropdown box just goes blank.

Can you still click them, or are they unresponsive too?

I'm not sure what the problem might be, I guess that some debugging on
such an environment is the way to go.

Imendio HB,