Re: [Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin

More specific info about dropdowns on Cygwin:

All the Dropdowns on the "New predecessor" Dialog work fine.

If you click the Start Date in the Task List you get the calendar popup, but if you try to change "As soon as possible" to something else, the dropdown box just goes blank.