Re: [Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin
- From: Richard Hult <richard imendio com>
- To: Planner Project Manager - Development List <planner-dev lists imendio com>
- Cc: John_Minkle huntalternatives org
- Subject: Re: [Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:30:12 +0200
On mån, 2004-05-10 at 12:29 -0400, John_Minkle huntalternatives org
> Hello All,
> First, let me introduce myself. I am hoping to set up Planner here at
> my organization via Cygwin. I am also hoping to help you all develop
> Planner and Reach 1.0. Though I have been coding for a while, I am
> just trying to get familiar with GTK, etc.
That's good news :)
> Now for the problem....I am at work now and I am trying to figure out
> why the drop downs do not work on Cygwin. Specifically, if I go to
> edit a calendar and try to change a day type from working to
> non-working, the drop down simply goes blank. Any clue as to why this
> would be happening would be appreciated.
Does it come up empty, like with the height close to 0? Or is it just
not drawn properly, i.e. a full size but just blank?
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/
] [Thread Prev