[Planner Dev] Dropdown now working in Cygwin

Hello All,

First, let me introduce myself. I am hoping to set up Planner here at my organization via Cygwin.  I am also hoping to help you all develop Planner and Reach 1.0.  Though I have been coding for a while, I am just trying to get familiar with GTK, etc.

Now for the problem....I am at work now and I am trying to figure out why the drop downs do not work on Cygwin. Specifically, if I go to edit a calendar and try to change a day type from working to non-working, the drop down simply goes blank.  Any clue as to why this would be happening would be appreciated.

Thanks.