Re: [Planner Dev] Patch for Project phase undo/redo (with gbooleans)

Richard Hult wrote:
On mån, 2004-05-03 at 13:26 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:

Attached is patch to do the project phase undo/redo.

Thanks, looks nice!

I don't think we need to check for a leading space, that feels like an
arbitrary limitation. I'll commit this but I'll remove that check I
think.

Richard - that was really to stop people from putting in phases
which were just spaces. If we want to (as we're thinking of) key
baselines and snapshots on phases we need to make sure we remove
much of the junk from user input.

That was my rational. If you look at how the dialog works
if someone opens it and just hits space then the OK button
doesn't go sensistive. It seemed like a nice way of telling user
that leading space/s wasn't an option.

Rgds,
Lincoln.

Thanks again,