Re: [Planner Dev] New patch for undo in link/unlink tasks

On lör, 2004-05-08 at 19:51 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Finally here goes a corrected patch for undo/redo in link/unlink tasks.
> It uses now the GError framework to show problems to the user and also,
> I have changed the task move undo/redo to use it also.

Looks nice! We should probably add a gerror to the command manager api
as well, so it can be used that way instead of adding it to each cmd. We
can think about that later though.

> My next goal is to make works undo/redo when you move and link tasks in
> which it fails in some scenarios.

OK, sounds good.

I've started looking at the more advanced calendar undo stuff, but I
have virtually no time at all at the moment for that.

Feel free to commit, but I think that you should use g_error_propagate
instead of just doing cmd->error = error. Not sure though.

Thanks a lot!

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/