Re: [Planner Dev] Task Predecessors

Okay, I've had a hack at it now. I think that I have gotten them working in a
basic form. I have not even looked into changing how the dependency arrows
are drawn.

The attached JPG shows an example. The patch shows, well, my changes in the
libplanner directory. It would be good if somebody can let me know if I have
implemented what is intended. I hope that in any case it is better than them
not being implemented at all. I am thinking that I should farm that switch
out to another function, I usually program with tabs set to 4 and had trouble
coming to terms with the lack of column real-estate.

Also, this is the first time I have sumbitted anything to an open-source
project. Let me know if I did anything stupid, wrong, un-ethical.

Thanks,

Corey

b.t.w. Malcolm, thanks for the heads up.

Corey Schuhen
corey_m schuhen net
http://schuhen.net