Re: [Planner Dev] Testing group undo ( assertion `PLANNER_IS_LIST_MODEL (model)' failed )

On tor, 2004-03-25 at 23:51 +0000, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:

> My angle on per-keystrock undo is as follows. For strings we just
> want a per-string undo not a per-keystroke undo. To effect that we
> need to compress the many per-key messages for 1 combination of

[...]

We should really do this by "committing" on focus-out instead of
keypress, undo would work a lot nicer automatically then.

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com