Re: [Planner Dev] Suggested images for 24x24 constraint, reset constraint and reset all constraints icons.

fre 2004-03-19 klockan 06.53 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:
> Here's what I've thought of for our missing png files for
> the constraint stuff.
>
> Providence of these images is,
> Task bar from Planner, Pin I did myself using the Planner
> down arrow and lightning strike from the Anjuta application.

I'm not sure where you want to use them. I don't think we need toolbar
buttons for those functions, and I don't think we should add icons for
all menu items, it just tends to get very cluttered.

Just my two cents,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com