Re: [Planner Dev] [Fwd: mr project]

mån 2004-03-08 klockan 23.08 skrev Cedric Delfosse:
> Hello cool Swedish guys ! (and all non-Swedish cool guys of course )

Hi, how about non-cool Swedish guys? ;)

> I just discovered MrProject. It still can't compare with MS Project or
> PSN on Windows, but I hope the project will go on.
> 2 functions could be easily implemented:
> 1 - in the predecessor tab, the lag option should support negative
> numbers. A task must be able to be started before the end of the
> previous one.

It's actually working somewhat already :) If you edit a predecessor
relation in the task edit dialog, you can set a negative value. I just
committed a change that removed the lower limit of 0, so negative values
can be entered when adding a predecessor as well.

> 2 - the task and the link should be displayed according to the link type
> (SF, FF, SS, FS). For example, two tasks with a Finish-Finish should be
> displayed in the GANTT chart with the same end date and the link that
> associates the end of each task.

We really need to implement the three other types (only FS works now),
or remove them from the UI.

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com