Re: [Planner Dev] Planner enhancement ** Task Short Name patch against 0.11 CVS.

mån 2004-03-15 klockan 13.29 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:

> So you can either...
>
> a) apply just the first file I sent and then I can
> re-issue the use-resource diff from my sandbox
> once anon cvs has got up to date. I'm happy with this.

I went for this one. It's almost impossible to do a good review
otherwise :) And it's also a lot easier to track any bugs if commits are
small and just add one thing.

> ps: in future I'll try and keep enhancements to one at
> a time !

I'll try to review them faster too ;)

Thanks!
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com