Re: [Planner Dev] Planner enhancement ** Task Short Name patch against 0.11 CVS.

Richard Hult wrote:
ons 2004-03-10 klockan 16.02 skrev lincoln phipps openmutual net:

Richard,

Updated version of this patch with changes based on
feedback from (Richard) and Alvaro.

Note this sets the dsn name to planner-auto.

Is this one OK to commit on its own? Or did you do more work on it in
the other patch for the Use Resource stuff?

I'd rather commit the patches separately if it's possible.

This particular patch with this specific file name has
just the short name stuff (I've named my files with what
they contain plus the date).

I'd later sent a separate email which has all the
most recent shortname+use resource stuff. See email titled,
[Planner Dev] Planner enhancement ** Task Use Resource (plus Short Name patch) against 0.11 CVS.

which has a file called...
planner-cvs011-lcjp-20040311-shortname-sql-use-resource.tar.gz
attached to it.

If you apply the first patch (planner-cvs011-lcjp-20040310-shortnamesql.tar.gz)
and then the second then I guess patch will complain
that you are trying to patch already patched code.

So you can either...

a) apply just the first file I sent and then I can
re-issue the use-resource diff from my sandbox
once anon cvs has got up to date. I'm happy with this.

or...
b) Review the second patch which has everything and
just apply that one. Which I'm also happy but you
may not be because you'd ideally like it broken into
bite size patches.

Rgds,
Lincoln.
ps: in future I'll try and keep enhancements to one at
a time !