Re: [Planner Dev] First calendar undo patch

Hi!

El mié, 16-06-2004 a las 08:20, Richard Hult escribió:
> On tis, 2004-06-15 at 05:16 +0000, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > Here goes the fresh new patch for the calendar editor, this one for the
> > calendar day type editor.
>
> Looks good as usual :)
>
> It's probably a good idea to start with creation and deletion of
> calendars though since I'm afraid that it might end up like for tasks
> otherwise, that we need to redo the work (remember the ID stuff we
> almost did? :)

Hmmm, I am not sure I am following you, maybe because I haven't looked
to creation and deletion of calendars.

> What do you think?

I will start trying to do it to find the problems :)

About the ID stuff, it seems we will need it for the datase
identification of componentes and access control to objetcs from
different people and version control, but we will see ;-)

Cheers

--
Alvaro del Castillo San Félix
Lambdaux Software Services S.R.L.