Re: [Planner Dev] Windows version crashes

On tis, 2004-07-27 at 13:30 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

> Well I'm getting further... =)
>
> It seems that problem lies with Gantt view... Don't know why...

That's probably just because it happens to be loaded after the task view
so when it tries to register some type it's already there. Only the task
and gantt view share code so those are the only ones that could get that
error.

> I got things working with "Resource" and "Task" views now...Altough I
> get lot's of errors:
>
> ** (planner:2728): CRITICAL **: file mrp-project.c: line 1915
> (mrp_project_calculate_task_work): assertion `finish >= 0' failed

Sounds like that's just the same error as the one you pasted earlier
about project-start being out of range. If you can find where it's set,
and to what value, we could fix that bug (using the breakpoint I
mentioned earlier).

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/