Re: [Planner Dev] Windows version crashes

Richard Hult wrote:

On tis, 2004-07-27 at 11:54 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Richard Hult wrote:

Only the first one is relevant (cannot register...), the other ones are just due to the first one.

The bug is that both views try to register types with the type system in
glib, I'm not sure how that happens.

where this registration takes place?

Because all errors started to appear after I changed extension in loaders from .so to .dll.

That's because the views weren't loaded before you did that (maybe
that's what you meant).

It works like this:

When a window is created, it goes through the directory with views,
basically dlopens them and loads an init function from each of them,
which it then executes. This init function sets up the view and as part
of this it creates gobject objects, which for the first instance
registers its type with the type system. So somehow the type system
doesn't get that the type is already registered. I have no idea why
though. It's not necessarily a problem with your linking, we might do
something that just happens to work on e.g. Linux.

Well I'm getting further... =)

It seems that problem lies with Gantt view... Don't know why...

I got things working with "Resource" and "Task" views now...Altough I get lot's of errors:

** (planner:2728): CRITICAL **: file mrp-project.c: line 1915 (mrp_project_calculate_task_work): assertion `finish >= 0' failed

But still I was able to add new resources & tasks...