Re: Fwd: Re: [Planner Dev] MS Project 'red flag'

Actually, I was suggesting Red Hat 9 + Ximian Desktop 2, which should
bring all the GNOME libraries up to date.  Then Mark will be able to use
Red Carpet and not be tangled up in too much sysadmin work.

Ximian is not yet supporting Fedora.

Hal

--
http://www.BuiltOnLinux.com - Built On Linux (IT Consulting)