[Planner Dev] Great work Alvaro and Xavier

Hi!

Just had some time to check out the new stuff you guys have been working
on in Planner and it's really rocking!!

Great to finally get undo/redo into Planner and the resource usage view
looks really nice.

However the first thing I noticed is that it's kinda hard to allocate
resources (sometimes it's good to take a break from a project since you
forget somethings you take for granted). I was thinking that it might be
nice to solve this by having a possiblity to fold in a list of resources
into the task view and drag'n'drop resources to the tasks in order to
allocate them.

Anyway, great work guys!

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com