Re: [Planner Dev] Mac OS X runtime errors

tis 2004-02-10 klockan 14.08 skrev Randall Wood:
> After building planner 0.11 on Mac OS X (with Gnome 2.4 installed via
> fink (fink.sf.net)), I get the following errors attempting to run
> planner:
>
> (planner:808): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type
> `MgGanttModel'

This look suspiciously like a problem we've seen before on FreeBSD. Has
anyone seen that again on FreeBSD? I'm not sure what we are doing wrong,
so some help would be great (probably something weird with our linking
of the plugins/views).

Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com