Re: [Planner Dev] Mac OS X GLib Critical Errors

On sön, 2004-08-22 at 16:20 -0600, Jeshua Lacock wrote:

> What version of libtool do you suggest?

Any 1.5.x should work (or even 1.4 I think).

> configure.in:6: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
>        If this token and others are legitimate, please use
> m4_pattern_allow.

This (and the rest) usually indicates some problem with the setup
regarding auto* versions that the dependencies are built with and the
versions used by building planner itself. It might be easier to wait for
a tarball release, than to get things working from CVS.

I've been thinking about making a pre-release next weekend or so for
people to test.

> Also, what changes were made? Are there patches available? I would
> prefer to build 0.12 with the required patches. Unless you recommend
> the CVS version.

No, there are no specific patches available, since the work has been
done over the last month or so, piece by piece.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/