Re: [Planner Dev] libplanner API change proposal

On tor, 2004-08-12 at 14:59 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

> Sorry, meant that replace those mrp prefixes... for eg. plib or
> something more appropriate, mrp still reminds me "MrProject". (What I
> was thinking while writing that one...)

Ah, yeah we thought about that too, but we didn't change it since it
would change the API, and libplanner is kind of semi-public so it would
be a bit bad. I'm not totally opposed to changing it though, if we come
up with something equally short (like pln-,  or so). It's not a huge
priority for me ;)

--
Imendio HB