Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to add an abstraction layer between Planner and GConf

On tis, 2004-08-10 at 02:49 +0100, lincoln phipps openmutual net wrote:
> Mikael,
> 	I was looking at how Gnumeric do this and they do similar
> except they have a preferences structure which is all set in the
> (planner)-conf and then just refer to that structure through the
> rest of the program,

The point of having an api is that the implementation can be completely
hidden. We can also emulate the notification of changed gconf keys this
way for platforms that don't have that, which makes the rest of the code
nice and clean.

Richard Hult <richard imendio com>
Imendio HB