Re: [Planner Dev] More features for the e-d-s plugin (Search, select all ...)

Hi!

El dom, 08-08-2004 a las 14:18, Richard Hult escribió:
> On lör, 2004-08-07 at 15:04 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> > Hi guys!
> >
> > Here goes a complete patch for the actual state of the Evolution Data
> > Server Resource importer. In this new patch you can find:
>
> [...]
>
> Nice, feel free to commit this to HEAD when you're ready. You should
> probably change the casts from (Foo*) to FOO () though.

Yes, I am changing it when it is possible.

I will commit as soon as I finish testing and adding undo support. Could
you imagine a plugin without undo support? Impossible :) :)

> I'm not too sure about the progress bar in the window, it looks a bit
> non-standard, but we can tweak the GUI when the code is in place, I
> suppose.

We can take UI decissions when you play a little with the plugin. I find
it easy to use and intuitive, but you know, more people need to take
with it to get a complete scenario about GUI things.

> Very nice work! :)

:)

Cheers

-- Alvaro