Re: [Planner Dev] More features for the e-d-s plugin (Search, select all ...)

On lör, 2004-08-07 at 15:04 +0200, Alvaro del Castillo wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> Here goes a complete patch for the actual state of the Evolution Data
> Server Resource importer. In this new patch you can find:

[...]

Nice, feel free to commit this to HEAD when you're ready. You should
probably change the casts from (Foo*) to FOO () though.

I'm not too sure about the progress bar in the window, it looks a bit
non-standard, but we can tweak the GUI when the code is in place, I
suppose.

Very nice work! :)

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/