Re: [Planner Dev] Suggestion regarding file extensions: suggesting compressed XML files.

On fre, 2004-04-23 at 09:51 -0700, Chris Ladd wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 04:20, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> > Not sure that we should change the suffix then. The suffix doesn't need
> > to be only three letter either, so if we can come up with a better name
> > than .mrproject (which is a really lousy name these days ;) that is like
> > four letters that's totally fine.
>
> How about .plnr ?

Why not .planner?

It's two letters less than .mrproject, and matches the app name.

You don't need to type in the name manually (almost) anywhere so I don't
see why having a cryptic abbreviation should be necessary.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/